Classroom Library Labels

I finally finished updating my classroom library labels.  They have been created using blue, green, and purple backgrounds.  Click on the picture to get these labels from my TpT store:



This file contains book tub labels with pictures. You will receive 90+ labels in all three colors. The labels I made are targeted towards the primary grade levels, but I have also included blank labels for you to personalize for your own classroom library. Some of the labels include:

Series books (Magic Tree House, Black Lagoon, etc.)


Popular Characters (Arthur, Amelia Bedelia, etc.)

Authors (Kevin Henkes, Tomie dePaola, etc.)

Genres (fairy tales, poetry, etc.)

Holidays (Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.)

3 comments:

Lisa R. said...

The labels are great! I love the polka dotted border!!

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Ms. Moriconi said...

Your labels are super cute and so is your blog! I am glad that I found you and am your newest follower! How did the giveaway go with rafflecopter? I have not tried it yet....

Jeannine
First Grade Gallery~Lessons for Little Learners

Sara said...

I love these labels!!

I just wanted to stop by and say hi! I found you via Beth Ann's blog, Taming My Flock of Firsties! I love what you do!

Thanks for everything!

Sara
Miss V's Busy Bees

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...