Friday Freebie & Featured Blogger

Have you visited Lisa over at Learning is Something to Treasure?  She has been featuring a blogger each Friday and this week it was my turn!  Thank you, Lisa for doing this for me.  I am looking forward to getting some advice on how to keep school at school this year so I can focus on my family while I am home.
 
 
As part of this feature, I am also sharing a freebie.  Enjoy :)




Thank you to all who correctly guessed the team that matches this logo.  It is the Minnesota Twins.  The TC stands for Twin Cities (Minneapolis and St. Paul).  I sent e-mails to the winners of the contest. 
logo
 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi Storie! What a great game for building number sense! I love it!
Thanks for sharing. :)

Kate
Second Grade Sparkle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...