Friday Freebies

Kreative in Kinder is hosting a linky party where you can not only share a freebie of yours, but find some great freebies from other bloggers.  Head on over to Follow the ROAD to a Pot of GOLD!
Follow for Freebies


On my last post I mentioned wanting to try whole class writing journals this year.  I worked on a set of covers and wanted to share them with you.  Here is what I came up with:

The topics include vacations, pets, sports, ouch, books, movies, family, weekends, recess, hobbies, hopes & dreams, holidays, and some blank ones for you to personalize.  I hope you can use them.

This is my first attempt at using Google Docs, so please let me know if you have an issue opening the file and I will fix it. Thank you to Sue @ The Very Busy Kindergarten for giving me some tips on how to do this.

6 comments:

Lisa R. said...

I like the idea of whole class story journals!! I definitely want to use this next year. Thanks for sharing!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Tracey Schimke said...

This is a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

Layla Wiedrick Henry said...

Just downloaded these! Thanks!


I am your newest follower! I just started a blog myself! I love connecting with passionate and dedicated teachers and look forward to see more of your wonderful blog!
Thanks for sharing!

Layla
Fancy Free in Fourth

Layla Wiedrick Henry said...

Just downloaded these! Thanks!


I am your newest follower! I just started a blog myself! I love connecting with passionate and dedicated teachers and look forward to see more of your wonderful blog!
Thanks for sharing!

Layla
Fancy Free in Fourth

Tammy said...

Great idea and cool cover. I am a new follower.
Tammy


First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
dtklinger@gmail.com

Heather Temske said...

Thanks for sharing these. I just downloaded them. The swirly colors even work with what I'm doing woohoo.

Heather
room 4 imagination

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...