One of my minilessons is creating a list of how-to ideas with the students. However, I always like to have my own list on hand for making suggestions, modeling lessons, etc. Here are some of the how-to ideas my students and I have come up with in the past. I would love to hear some of your ideas.
- annoy your brother/sister
- bake/make cookies
- blow a bubble
- brush your teeth
- build a snow fort
- build a snowman
- care for a pet
- carve a pumpkin
- catch a leprechaun
- clean your desk
- clean your bedroom
- decorate a Christmas tree
- eat an Oreo cookie
- get a good report card
- get ready for bed
- get to _______ (choose a location)
- give your dog a bath
- jump rope
- make a paper airplane
- make a PB & J sandwich
- make popcorn
- make a rootbeer float/ice cream sundae
- make a s'more
- make your bed
- make/keep a friend
- pack a lunch
- play hopscotch
- play your favorite game
- set the table for dinner
- sharpen a pencil
- tie your shoes
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers, include their link, and let them know!
So, the next rule on the list is to give 7 random facts about myself.
1 - Storie is my real name.
2 - I've never had a cavity or pierced ears.
3 - I love chocolate and peanut butter together.
4 - My favorite color is blue and I love polka dots and stripes.
5 - My dream vacation would be to Australia.
6 - I love flower gardens, but I don't have a green thumb.
7 - I used to hate country music, but now it's on all the time.
Now, to pass this award on to 15 bloggers. Oh, boy - here we go again! In no particular order: