Monday Made It & a Thank You!

I found out this weekend that I won a drawing for a $10 TpT gift certificate.  Needless to say I was so thrilled.  I bought the most amazing goodies with the gift certificate and cannot wait to use them!  Thank you so much to Lauren over at Kinder-Friends.  If you haven't been to her blog, head on over and check it out!




I realized that it's Monday, so it must be time to share what I've been making :) 


Project #1 - Ruler Container
I already used one of these containers for my brain breaks.  I went through my ribbon supplies and found a piece of ribbon that looks like a tape measure.  I had just enough to go around the can one time with about 1-in. of extra ribbon.  I just knew it would be a good accent for my ruler container.  I used my Cricut to cut the letters onto yellow paper.  I used black pen to create a stitching effect on the border of each letter.  Most of my rulers are at school, but this gives you an idea of the size of the container.


Project #2 - Family Communication Binder



Inside I have about 28 dividers. They are numbered so they can be re-used each year.  I have a page kept in the front as a handy reference for my student numbers. 


Behind each divider I keep the following log page:

I also keep the student information sheet that the families fill out at the beginning of the year as well as the permission form I give out to place student photos on my classroom website.


In the back I dedicate a divider to my volunteer information sheets.  When I have a special project or request needed, I can just pull out the sheets and find a helper :)



Project #3 - Math Workshop Binder

This one is still in progress.  I will be posting more about this in the near future.  Here is a sneak peek:



Head on over to Tara's blog and see what everyone else has made this week :)

6 comments:

Mrs. Cupcake said...

I love your ruler can!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Mechele said...

Love the idea of a parent communication binder! I may have to try that this fall.
Barrow's Hodgepodge

Lisa R. said...

I love your binder ideas, especially the parent communication folder!! Great job on everything!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Brenda said...

Can't wait to see more of your math workshop binder!

Primary Inspired

Christine G. said...

I loe the idea of having volunteer sheets for special projects or tasks! What a great idea to keep them with your communication logs. Would you be willing to share the volunteer sheet! I am always looking for a better way to find geat helpers!

Christine

Leapingintothird.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm happy you enjoyed it!!

Lauren C

www.kinder-friends.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...