All About Me Bulletin Board

I purchased this craftivity from A Cupcake for the Teacher.  The kids worked very hard at the beginning of the year to complete all of the writing pages inside. 

I have had some kiddos out sick the past week so a few of our projects are missing.  Here is the bulletin board display that one of my parent volunteers put together for me.

  I had to take a closer look at the one in the green shirt near the top row. It looks like one of my second graders has a mustache in the picture, but really he drew a large frown and angry eyes. He was very proud of the way it turned out, though!

I also love the faces each child has created and I love the crooked hair :)




If you are interested in using this in your classroom, click on the picture below to get your own copy.


2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Haha I love the frowny face too. Cute Bulletin board!
Adventures in Room 5

Mrs. Cupcake said...

I LOVE them!! Especially the one with the mustache/frowny face :) Thank you for the shout-out!!!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...