Boo & Need Help Previewing a File

Ok, so I have been Boo-ed (twice). 

 
Here are the rules:

If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.
1. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!
Third Grade All Stars
Tracey @ Third Grade All stars


Primarily Speaking
Aimee @ Primarily Speaking

 
 
 
 
 
2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),or freebie(s) that you love!
Boo! by Robert Munsch
My kiddos loved hearing this story read out loud.  They caught on to the repetition and asked to join in when I read the word, "Boo!"
 
 
 
Pinned Image
Now that we are working on How-To writing, my kiddos have started a piece called, "How to Carve a Pumpkin.  It comes from a pack of How-To Writing Craftivities.  Click on either of the pictures above to get your own copy.
 
 
 
Pinned Image
My kids loved making these poems & spiders (courtesy of Amy Lemons).  I shared some examples on a previous post (click here to read it).



Finally, I saw this picture on Bright Concepts for Teachers:
I made a candy corn template so the kids could trace and cut out their pieces.  Since we have been working on fact families, I had the students use the white triangle at the top to write the 3 numbers in the fact family (just like the triangles used in Everyday Math).  In the orange section, the kids wrote the two addition facts.  In the yellow part, the students wrote two subtraction facts.


3. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again: http://toristeachertips.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-booed-fun-october-linky.html
 
I haven't boo-ed 5 bloggers.  Conferences begin on Monday and let's face it, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and I still have several things to do before the weekend is over.  So, if I find some time to sneak away to blog (aka blog stalk) I will pick my 5 blogs.


And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED! 4. Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas! And while you are there... check out the other great blogs!
 



Speaking of time.....



Do you have a little time on your hands?  I'm looking for someone to help preview my Spectacular Spending file.  It was on TpT for a short period of time last spring before I pulled it to make some improvements.  It is just under 30 pages (some are answer keys).  If you have the time to proofread for spelling or mathematical errors and provide feedback and or suggestions, I would love your help!  You can either leave me a comment below or e-mail me directly (atozscrapbook@gmail.com) and I will take the first two volunteers.





2 comments:

Rachel said...

I will do it!

rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

Patty Rutenbar said...

I would be happy to help you out! Pjrbar@charter.net
Patty
2ndinline.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...