Spider Poem & Craft

As I mentioned in my last post, I had some amazing volunteers put the finishing touches on my apples and crank out some cute spiders & poems for me.  The best part was even though I showed my volunteers an example of a completed project, they were able to give the students enough freedom to let their personalities shine through.  Check out these spiders:














Thank you to Amy Lemons for creating such a cute and easy craft for my students. To pick up your own copy of this {FREE} craft, click on the picture below.

The kiddos are working on their final copies of the How to Make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich paragraphs.  Then they will put together a sandwich craft to go with it.  I hope to share these with you by the end of the week {fingers crossed}.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Those spiders have lots of personality!
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Tania said...

I love how creative those spiders turned out.
Tania
My Second Sense

Jessica said...

I clicked on the picture for the free spider craft but it is no longer listed on your TPT store. Did I make a mistake?

Storie said...

Hi Jessica,
The spider craft was actually made by Amy Lemons. I'm not sure if she plans to put it back in her TpT store or not. Sorry!
Storie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...