Feelin' the TpT Love!

I was reading many blogs prior to the big Cyber Monday (& Tuesday) Sale over at Teachers Pay Teachers.  I loved seeing the products on your wishlists.  Sometimes you can scour that site for hours at a time and still not see everything great that other teachers have to offer. 
 
 


 
I'm linking up with Tales From Room 112 and Falling Into First to share some of the fabulous items I picked up during the sale:
 
 
 
Pinned Image Pinned Image
Just in time for my upcoming nonfiction unit, I picked up My Road Trip Through Nonfiction Features by Hope King and Nonfiction Text Features (Supplemental Materials and Assessment) by Mandy Gregory.
 
 
 
Pinned Image
Let's Get Pop-Rockin' with Descriptive Writing by Babbling Abby
A couple of weeks ago I was at a grade level training with other teachers in my district.  A teacher at that training spoke very highly of this writing pack, so I had to add it to my wishlist.
 
 
 
Pinned Image
Another item to add to my writing resources is Strengthen Your Sentences by Amy Lemons. 
 
 
 What did you pick up during the sale?
 
 
 
I want to extend a HUGE thank you to everyone who stopped by my little TpT store during the sale.  I still get giddy inside when a product is sold and I was completely amazed and overwhelmed by the love shown towards my products.  Some of my best sellers during the sale were:
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...