Friday Freebies

In the spirit of the season of giving thanks, it is time to participate with some Friday Freebies.  My students will be playing a time matching game in the upcoming weeks.  I know they can tell time to the 5 min. interval, so now it is time to have them practice matching the time on the clock to the time written in word form.  Since it is December, I added a little holiday touch to the file.  Simply click on the picture to grab your free copy. 

  





Also, in the spirit of giving, I am offering up two activities from my Winter Wonders pack.  Just click on the picture to grab your free copy of the activities.








 If you choose to download the files and enjoy them, I would love a little feedback.  Thanks!
I'm linking up to share both of these freebies with:
Freebie Fridays




My Thankful linky party is coming to a close.  Will you be the winner of the $10 TpT gift certificate?  One lucky person who joined in the fun will be chosen and announced this weekend.  Thank you to everyone for sharing all of the things you are thankful for this year.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the freebies! They're awesome and will definitely get some use in the coming weeks!


What i have learned

Jennifer said...

Thanks for these AWESOME freebies!
Rowdy in First Grade

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...