Who's Feeling a Little Crafty?

Years ago when I was looking for a different way to have my students share details about the books they were reading, I stumbled onto this idea.  I call it a comprehension cube.  I think it puts a unique spin on a boring book report.  I have decided to share it with others.  I have been working on it for a few weeks now and it is my first attempt at doing a tutorial-of-sorts.  I need a new set of eyes and a guinea pig, er...reader of mine to test it out and see what changes I might need to make to my directions. 
Before you volunteer, you will need the following materials to complete this project:
6 pieces of cardstock or construction paper cut into 6in. x 6in. squares
Stapler
Pencil
(optional - glue stick & scissors if you want to put the cube together with my template pieces)
Are you still interested?  Leave me a comment or send me an e-mail (atozscrapbook@gmail.com).  I would like to have your feedback by Wednesday, if possible :) 
Thank you!!
Thanksgiving has passed for 2012, but that doesn't mean you can't talk about the things you are thankful for.  You have a few more days to link up with my Thankful linky.  One lucky person will win a $10 gift card to TpT.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...