My 12 in 12

 
I'm linking up with two fabulous bloggers to share my 12 in 12 list.


12. Favorite movie you watched:
I would love to tell you that I saw a million great movies, but I just can't.  We get a couple of Netflix movies every week.  While I can remember liking many of them, as I sit back and try to remember all of the movies I watched, none really stand out as being memorable favorites. 
 
 
11. Favorite TV series:
My top three favorite shows on t.v. right now are How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, and The Big Bang Theory.
Pinned Image
 
Modern Family
 
 
the big bang theory
 
10. Favorite restaurant:
We don't get out to eat much, but some of my favorite places are Red Robin, Spiros (a local pizza & pasta place), and Silver City (a local brewery & restaurant).
 
 
9. Favorite new thing you tried:
Blogging - I am not a big risk taker, so putting myself out there has been a way to push outside my comfort zone.
 
 
8. Favorite gift you got:
A necklace from my husband for Mother's Day.  The pendant is my daughter's birthstone.  When I knew I would be returning to teaching, this was my one request so I would always have a piece of her with me at school.
 
 
7. Favorite thing you pinned:
My new wardrobe - yeah, right! 
Pinned Image
 
 
 I did find some great recipes, though.
Pinned Image
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
 
6. Favorite blog post:
I don't think I have a personal favorite blog post.  The post that gets the most page views is a post I wrote about Guided Math & Math Workshop.  Since writing that post, I have made a few changes to make it work in my classroom. 
 
 
 
 
5. Best accomplishment:
TeachersPayTeachers  - Lesson Plans,Teaching Materials and Other Teacher-Created Resources
Becoming a seller on Teachers Pay Teachers.  We can't all be the Deanna Jumps of the world, but I am happy to be setting goals each quarter and working to meet or exceed my own expectations.
 
 
 
4. Favorite picture:
We finally managed to get a picture with all three of us in it.  My daughter does not like to have anything in her hair.  She actually had a headband in for all of the pictures she had taken of her individually, but when it came time for the family pics, the headband was gone!
 
 
 
3. Favorite memory:
I am so blessed to have a little girl in my life.  She is 21 months old and within the last year I have so many new memories: watching her learn to walk, celebrating her first birthday, watching her dance, listening to her talk, and so much more!
 
 
2. Goal for 2013:
In a dream world I would be able to get all of my schoolwork done during school hours.  Until that happens, my goal is to use my time during school hours more efficiently and creatively so I don't have to bring so much work home each night.
 
 
1. One Little Word:
courage

3 comments:

Julie Marciniak said...

LOVED reading your 12 in 12!
Your word: COURAGE
I like that the most!
I am super interested in your MATH TIME workshop and will be taking a peek here when I done typing!
Happy Holidays!
Julie
Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

Miss Foote said...

I love How I Met Your Mother...waiting patiently to find out who the mother is:-) Big Bang Theory I just started watching....and CAN.NOT.STOP.

Laurie
Chickadee Jubilee

Jessica Fredrickson said...

Thanks for finding me! :)

That is the sweetest present ever from your husband, how thoughtful! Love your wardrobe pin, that is so me!

~Jessica
Fun in PreK-1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...