Look What I Just Bought!

There's no shame in the game.  Everything I bought this time I really did need.  Here are three products that made the cut during this sale:
Pinned Image
We all know that opinion writing is a part of the new common core.  Since I will be introducing this to my second graders this spring, I thought this pack would provide some guided practice.
Pinned Image
 I have had my eye on this one for awhile.  I have been working very hard on teaching addition and subtraction strategies to my kiddos.  I have a lot of games, but we all know that second graders quickly tire of the same games.  These games look engaging, colorful, and fun for my kiddos.  I can't wait to get them into the classroom.

Pinned Image

My final purchase was my biggest splurge.  I have a TON of resources that explicitly teach addition strategies.  One of my best resources for subtraction just kind of breezes through each strategy.  I was looking for a way to supplement with additional practice for the kiddos. 



So, will you spill the beans and share what you bought during the big sale? 

3 comments:

Karen Stamp said...

I'm impressed that you walked away with only 3!!
Karen :o)
Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

Mrs. Leeby said...

So fun! I bought tons of clip art and went WAY over my limit. I don't feel guilty though.

Irene
Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Susanne Powell said...

Loving your blog - found your through Beth Ann's Mid-Winter Blues giveaway.

Sue
sos-supply

www.sos-supply.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...