Two - 2 - Dos - II

We've hit the terrible terrific 2s in our household. 
My baby girl is turning 2!

Pinterest was the "perfect" place to find some inspiration for this momentous occasion.  If you do a search for terrible twos on Pinterest, you are faced with a glorious montage of people who have pinned photographs of their 2-year olds in the midst of a major meltdown.  Either way, there are some great little funnies in there, too.

In the eyes of a 2-year old:
What's mine is mine!
What's yours is mine!
What's their's is mine!


Pinned Image
Ha, ha - been there, done that! 



Terrible Two's - funny onesie


2's


Pinned Image
Anyhow, I wanted to celebrate this special day with you.  There are two ways to join in the fun:

First, you can win TWO items from my TpT store.  To enter, tell me your favorite activity or outing to do with a 2-year old.  Leave a comment with your e-mail address and you will be automatically entered to win.

Second, I'm having a 2 for the price of 1 sale in my TpT store on Friday & Saturday (3-1-13 and 3-2-13).  If you make a purchase on either of those days, send me an e-mail to let me know (atozscrapbook@gmail.com).  In your e-mail, tell me your TpT username, what you bought, and the item you'd like for free (equal or lesser value, please).  Do not purchase the second item - I'll send it to you for free.  In order to ensure that your message doesn't get lost in my junk mail, make sure to use the subject line BOGO 2nd Birthday.

I can't wait to help my little girl celebrate!  I don't know if I'm more worried that she will spit on the cake while blowing out her candle or that her cake won't live up to the fabulous creation my friend made for her first birthday.  Hmm...good thing my priorities are in order and I know that the only thing I need to worry about is making memories with my little sweetie pie!

Enjoy your weekend :)

5 comments:

Donna said...

When my little guy was 2 we loved going to our local Children's Museum. His favorites were the train set and the farm. Enjoy her special day!

dyoung112880@gmail.com

Hokie Teach

LaSchu said...

I took my two year old niece to the zoo this summer. The zoo is always a good time. We even pet the stingrays!
laura_schumacher@yahoo.com
Laura
Enchanting Elementary

Mrs. Leeby said...

Happy Birthday to your little one! My favorite thing to do with my 2 year old son (a while back) was go to things like, "Sesame Street Live" or "The Wiggles." We had so much fun and his little face would just light up. Have a great weekend!

Irene
mrsleeby@gmail.com

Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Mrs. Wathen said...

With the summer coming up, I would look for a little splash park where you they can run and get wet, but there is no standing water:)

Tammy
The Resourceful Apple

Mrs. Wathen said...

Oops! Forgot my email.
theresourcefulapple@gmail.com

Tammy
The Resourceful Apple

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...