A Few of My Favorite Things

It's time to link up with Latoya for another one of her linky parties.  If you haven't seen this linky before, it's a great way to get to know some of your fellow bloggers.  Every Sunday she posts a new topic. 
 
 
This week's topic is favorites.  So, here we go:
 
 
Favorite Place to Shop
I tend to prefer a more casual wardrobe.  I am happiest in jeans and love to pair them with sweaters, fleece jackets, down vests, etc.  The nearest store to me is actually an outlet store, but I don't mind.

 
Favorite TV Show
I can still remember the day How I Met Your Mother first aired.  I love that the characters are my age and I can relate to them on so many levels.  I am so excited for the next "45 days" to go by so we can finally meet the mother!

 
Favorite Sweet Treat
Chocolate + Peanut Butter = Love at First Bite!!

 
Favorite Food
Pizza is one of those foods that I could eat again and again.  When I cook, we tend to have leftovers.  I'm not a big fan of leftovers, but when it comes to pizza, I will eat all of them.  I make my own pizza (crust and all), but my favorite pizza place is Spiro's. 

 
Favorite Restaurant
Red Robin...YUM!   My favorite is the Whiskey River BBQ Burger.
 
 
Now that you know some of my favorite things, head on over to Flying Into First and get to know some other bloggers, too.
Flying into First Grade

6 comments:

Molly said...

How I Met Your Mother is hilarious! I can't wait to meet here too! They better not mess that up! Glad to have found you through the linky!

Molly
Lucky to Be in First

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

Love Reeses, because it is chocolate and peanut butter. Yum.

Terri
The First Grade Princess

Hilary Gard said...

I am also a fan of the whisky river bbq burger! They also have great fish sandwiches (if you like that sort of thing!)
Hilary
Second Grade is Out of This World!

Miss Foote said...

You know the 45 days is going to end with the series finale next season! I am so done being patient...but really want the very last episode to be just that!

Laurie
Chickadee Jubilee

Teaching Fabulous Firsties! said...

Hi Storie!
It is great to find another west coast blogger! I'm in Oregon. Woo-hoo! :)
I just found & followed your blog on the "Bunny Trail" blog hop. Thanks for sharing your adorable freebie!
Happy Easter!
Corinna
♥Teaching Fabulous Firsties!♥

D. Frideley said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE Red Robin onion rings dipped in their campfire sauce! Man...I've got to go get onion rings right now!!

Deniece
p.s. Heading to Whataburger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...