I'm a Washington Blogger & St. Patrick's Day Freebie

 

Diane from Fifth in the Middle has a linky going on.  This one can help you find other bloggers in your area.  I know I have seen some great posts from other bloggers who have reached out and met some of the bloggers they have been talking & collaborating with online.  I thought it sounded like fun so I'm definitely linking up.  Who knows, maybe I will get to meet some of the other bloggers in my area :)




Since it is March, it is finally time to upload and share my St. Patrick's Day Freebie.  I have created this word search and hope you like it.  If you choose to download it and like it, I would appreciate you leaving me a little feedback at my store.  Just click on the picture below to download.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm near you in Idaho. :)
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Ms. Richards said...

I'm in Washington! I just saw the same post. I love the idea of finding more people in the blogging world from Washington.

Krystyn

Ms. Richards's Musings
msrichardssmusings@gmail.com

Melissa M said...

Another WA blogger here! I'm so glad that more blogs have linked up so that we can find each other. It's great to see there are others close by. I've just started following your blog and look forward to hearing about more WA bloggers. :)
~Melissa
Teacher Treasure Hunter

Melinda Chase said...

Love finding all the WA peeps! :) I'm not a blogger (yet, but am thinking about it), but love finding teachers from WA. The next question is, Eastern or Western WA? :) Have a great week!
Melinda
melchase@live.com

Mary Bauer said...

I am a Washington Blogger too. It was nice to have Fifth in the Middle connect us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...