Two Truths & a Lie

It's time for another round of Let's Get Acquainted!
 
 
 
This week's theme is 2 truths and 1 lie.  This sounded like fun and I couldn't resist!  I have played this game with students at the beginning of the year to get to know them better.  So, here are three statements.  Can you figure out which one of these is a lie?
 
 1. I have never broken a bone.
 
2. I have never had a cavity.
 
3. I have never had my ears pierced.
 
 If you want to play along, leave your guess in the comments section. You can also head over to Flying into First Grade and see all of the other bloggers who have linked up, too.
 
Flying into First Grade

5 comments:

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

I think the lie is #3. I am sure you have your ears pierced, I think.

Terri
The First Grade Princess

Christy said...

I'm going to guess #2, even though I was leaning towards #3 just to switch things up (now watch it be #1! haha)

Christy
Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

Mrs. Leeby said...

I'm going with #1. :)

Irene
Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Crystal said...

Hi Storie,
I think your lie is #1!I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 18, so #3 is quite possible!!
Crystal
Ms. Jones’ Junction

Melissa said...

I'm going with the cavity, and if it's true, I'm very jealous. I've also never broken a bone, so I believe it's very possible.

Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...