Shopping Cart Show Off

In case you haven't heard, TpT found a way to show appreciation for teachers by throwing a sale.  I'm linking up to show off what made its way into my cart.
 
 
All of my shopping was thinking ahead to what I will need for the next school year.  I was so happy to move these items from my wishlist to my cart:
Second Grade Sight Word Packets
Lori Rosenberg
 
American Heroes: Common Core Informational Reading and More
Teacher to the Core
 
James and the Giant Peach Book Companion Pack
Tracy Tegeler

 Numbers Every Day
The Teacher's Cauldron (Jen Ross)
 
 
 
 
Head on over to see what other great finds people found during the sale:

2 comments:

Heidi Harrell said...

I need to go get that heroes packet right now! That looks fantastic! I love your blog!
Heidi

Ms. Cranfill said...

That heroes packet looks awesome!!

Ms. Cranfill's Class is Having a Giveaway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...