Alphabet & Number Cards - Monday Made-It

We're now into the double digits of August.  Years ago that was the time I was ready to head back into the classroom (we start after Labor Day).  Now, I drag my feet a little longer with each passing year.  Don't get me wrong...I'm definitely planning and creating behind the scenes, I'm just holding off on crossing the threshold.  I know that once I enter it's hard to turn back and step away.
 
 

So a few days ago I posted about my new laminator.  I am so excited because I have so many great games and purchased products that I can't wait to get printed and laminated.  I'm trying to get a few new additions for my classroom d├ęcor this year, too. 
 
 
 
For years I have been staring up at a functional, yet very simple and slightly boring alphabet line in my classroom.  I could have just gone to TpT and found one that someone already made, but nah...I'm the girl who just made her own.  I wanted bright colors and pictures (with words) for each card.  What do you think?
 
 
 
 
 
We have Everyday Math in our district.  This comes with a ready-made number line that circles the upper walls of my classroom and a class number grid that I post on the wall.  However, I wanted some larger visual number cards.  I thought it would be good to add the word form of each number and a ten-frame.
 
 
So, do you think my mighty laminator can handle almost 40 more pages of laminating?  I do!  I just hope my printer can keep up with all of the ink :)
 
I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made-It.
 


1 comment:

Mrs. Leeby said...

You are so talented- LOVE your creations! And sorry for being the worst bloggy friend ever. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog look!
xoxo
Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...