New Project in the Works & My Grade Book

So I was planning to share this yesterday, but I got swept up in my classroom projects, a meeting that ran longer than planned, and my soccer game.  I know Tara isn't doing her Monday Made-It series weekly now that summer is almost finished.  However, I thought I'd keep up in the spirit of things and share with you what I have been making.


Besides beefing up my book units this summer, I have wanted to create some more independent math stations for my classroom.  I already have a lot of great dice games and started thinking about better utilizing my math manipulatives.  My newest project will utilize the packs of dominoes I have.  I think I have the project finished, but I would love another set of eyes just to make sure.  It's targeted for first and second graders.  If you have a few moments to look it over for errors or confusion I would be so grateful.  Just leave me a comment with a way to contact you.




Last spring I bought an Erin Condren planner during the big Teacher Appreciation sale.  While it has a great section for a grade book, I keep so many checklists for things I wasn't sure I'd have enough pages.  So, I made a separate grade book: 


I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I LOVE organizing with binders.  What makes binders even more fun?  Having some fabulous dividers!


Here's a close-up of some of my divider labels:


Now all I need is a class list so I can start making my grade book pages to put behind each section.  

5 comments:

Brittany Munson said...

I would love to look over your project! My email address is excellinginsecond@gmail.com

Roxanne Sterling said...

I would love to proofread it for you.
foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

Thanks and take care

Tania said...

Let me know if you still need help.
tania
My Second Sense

Jessica said...

If you need someone else, I'd be happy to take a look. I teach second :)

Jessica
commonthreads@me.com

scrambledhenfruit said...

If you still need someone to look it over, I'm ready and willing. (second grade)
scrambledhenfruit (at) gmail (dot)com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...