Color Me Pretty....and Happy!


Did you notice?  My blog has been improved in a very spectacular way and I'm so excited!  When I first started blogging I just chose a generic, pre-made template.  It was a no-fuss approach to dipping my toes in the water.  With all of the changes I have going on in 2014, I figured, "What's one more?"  I knew it was time for a blog makeover.

I looked around at several very talented blog designers until I found a style I really liked.  I contacted Megan from A Bird in Hand Designs.  She was very easy to work with, friendly, and had this design done in no time at all.  If you're on the fence about going for a new blog design, DO IT!

Still unsure?  Click her blog button below.  She has a long list of other blogs she has designed so you can see her work in action!
A Bird in Hand Designs



1 comment:

The Craft of Teaching said...

Love it! Your blog looks great! Megan is the best!

Nichole
The Craft of Teaching

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...