Exciting News

I told you that 2014 was a year of excitement and new possibilities for me.  Now I'm ready to share some exciting news with my blogging buddies.  I made a little announcement at school yesterday & this is what I had to share:



Yep, we're adding another little one to our family in June.  The baby is due right around the same time as my report cards.  That should make for a really great time, right?  


Next, you need to check out this Mystery Box Giveaway.  I've entered several times with no luck, but that hasn't stopped me.  6 fabulous bloggers (Second Grade Sparkle, Teacher to the Core, Growing Firsties, Fluttering Through First Grade, Melonheadz Illustrations, and Second Grade Math Maniac) have put together another goodie box and you can win it all.  This month's box also features some goodies from KG Fonts.  Click on the picture below to check it out:



Oh, one more thing...
I want to branch this blog out into the Facebook world.  Does anyone have an easy-to-follow tutorial for making this leap?  I appreciate any help you can provide for me :)

2 comments:

Lana said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Tania said...

Congrats to the big sister and mommy! Exciting news.
Tania @mysecondsense)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...