No Two Snowflakes & a Winner

You know how they say no two snowflakes are alike?  My students took on that challenge and have created some amazing pieces.  I call it a Rainbow Blizzard.  This project is made using coffee filters, a spray bottle filled with water, food coloring, paper plates, and rubber gloves (to keep the hands dye-free).  

Check out their talented designs:





Here's a close-up of the poem at the bottom.  I type them up onto labels (1"x4", 20/pg) and stick them to the bottom. 



Now....do you remember this pack?  It's my newest creation.  Well, I owe a BIG thank you to everyone who entered.  Congratulations to Jessica for winning the pack (it should be in your inbox).  I have uploaded this one to TpT and it is on sale for the rest of the week.  Click on the picture below or click here to go check it out.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...