Proofreader Needed for Monster Measurement Madness Pack



As a teacher, we are always reflecting on our practice.  We think about each and every lesson...what went well, what needs to be changed, etc.  I don't know about you, but I have always felt weak teaching about measurement.  Sure, I've learned a few tips and tricks here and there with the help of my friends, but I have never done my measurement units justice.  So I decided I needed to change that.


This project has been a HUGE undertaking.  I took all of the 2nd grade Common Core Standards for Measurement and created activities for each standard.  Here are a few pics:





I'm very happy with how it turned out and am almost ready to share it with others.  Here's the deal....I need an extra pair of eyes to truly look it over with a fine tooth comb for me.  It's just under 80 pages in all and I would like it back by Tues.  If you are available to help out, please leave a comment with your e-mail.  I will be back later today to choose someone to help.  Thanks in advance :)

3 comments:

Patty Rutenbar said...

I would be happy to proof this for you. You can send it to pjrbar@charter.net
thanks!
Patty

Cherie said...

Would love to help!
cheriemae@gmail.com

milkmade said...

I would be happy to help out as well. babygreenhill@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...