3 Million Strong TpT Sale!!

Sale banner created by: Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs

Teachers Pay Teachers has been an amazing journey and blessing in my life.  I am proud to say that TpT is now 3 million teachers strong!  In honor of this incredible accomplishment, many sellers will be having a sale on Thursday & Friday (2/27 & 2/28).  The products in my store will be marked down 20%.  However, if you use the code TPT3 on the day of the sale, you can save an additional 10% (total of 28% savings).


You can pick up one of my newest math packs for 2nd grade:



Or, grab a great deal on my book bundle packs:


If not, browse through the rest of my store and see what strikes your fancy!  You can bet I'll be stocking up on some clipart and grabbing a few of my wishlisted items.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...