Monday Made-It (8.25.14)

It's almost the end of August.  Many of you are back to school and I feel like the least productive person on the planet.  I'm keeping two small humans happy every day which is enough work for me right now.  Fortunately, I was able to carve out a little time to put together this blog post and link up with 4th Grade Frolics for the Monday Made-It linky.



This one was made for my friend and #1 blog stalker.  Her birthday was coming up and she is getting ready to head back to school after having baby #2.  She says she's going to miss me this year, so I thought I would give her something to remember me by.  I got her a box of her favorite flavor of Spark and labeled each packet inside with either an inspirational teaching quote or teacher humor.  Here's how the gift turned out:
(here's the gift)

 ( the sign on the top of the box)

(each packet had it's own little quote on it)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...