Editor Needed for a New Math Product


I have been slaving away on a new math bundle of games & activities.  It started out as a new pack of money games, but it has expanded into so much more.  It's just about finished, but I need someone else to take a peek.  The games are best for 1st or 2nd grade, so if you teach (or have taught) those grades, this one is for you.  Editors always receive the final product for free as a thank you.  The pack includes games for addition, subtraction, hundreds grids, and money.  Here's a sneak peek:











Overall the file is over 90 pages, but there are over 20 pages of playing cards & math tools that won't need as much of a watchful eye.  I'd like to have this ready by the end of the week.  If you have the interest and time, leave me a comment.  I'll be back tomorrow (hopefully) to pick an editor.



5 comments:

Suzy Q said...

I am currently teaching second grade and I make a great editor, if I do say so myself! I'd love to be considered.

tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

Debbie said...

I would be happy to help.
Debinderry@gmail.com

hsease said...

I teach 2nd grade and would love to help! hsease99@hotmail.com

Angie said...

I'd love to help. I've taught 1st grade for 19 years! Angiewood4987@gmail.com

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...