Sunday Scoop (9.14.14)

As I sit here on a Sunday morning with my cup of coffee (a necessity since baby #2 arrived), I find a few minutes of peace & quiet to read through some teaching blogs.  Like most Sundays, my feed is filled with visual lesson plans & ideas for the week.  I could mock up some lesson plans, but let's face it...no one wants to read what I would be teaching nor do they want to see a schedule of feedings, diaper changes, and bath times.  So, I found this little linky and I'm going to give it a go this week and see what happens.

3 things I have to do:
In our house we plan for dinners 4 nights a week.  Sundays is almost always one of those days.  Tonight we're having pizza at my daughter's request.  This one takes a while since I make my own crust.  I also need to throw in a new load of laundry since we might need some clean towels this week.  The last thing I need to do is run a few errands.  I already did the grocery store run for the week, but there are a few baby essentials we ran out of last night.  Oops!!


2 things I hope to do:
We are in the midst of building our forever house.  My husband is doing a lot of work which means long hours at work followed by even longer nights working on the house.  He usually sets aside one day a week for me to get some projects done.  I haven't completed a Horrible Harry book pack in several months so I'm hoping to finish up one today.  Also, since we're going to run some errands, we might stop by the new house.  When we do that, I can either hold the baby while my daughter climbs and digs through all of the dirt piles, or I can try to be productive and take a stroller walk up and down the road with both kiddos.  I'd like to take the walk, now I just have to convince a 3-year old....wish me luck!!


1 thing I'm happy to do:
I'm not a die-hard football fan, nor am I one of those who has jumped on the bandwagon of the reigning Super Bowl champs.  I'm somewhere in the middle.  I was born & raised in Washington and have watched the Hawks on and off since I was a little girl.  Watching the game is something to look forward to during the week.  I'm working on getting my daughter to cheer, "Gooooooo Hawks!"


Head on over to the Teaching Trio to check out The Sunday Scoop:



5 comments:

Melissa Soeltz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Soeltz said...

Hi Storie, I found you through Sunday Scoop. Congratulations on building your forever house - what a dream! I hope that you enjoy a relaxing Sunday with your family!

Melissa

PS - I deleted my last comment because I couldn't figure out how to edit to fix an error.

Cathy said...

Congratulations on building your forever home. That's wonderful! Have a great week!

Miss Foote said...

I am not a huge football fan...I prefer baseball...but Seahawks are my closest NFL team, so I always route for them!
Laurie
Chickadee Jubilee

The Science School Yard said...

Love how many women bloggers are watching football. Go, Pack. Love your measurement monster ideas! I am searching for ideas for my 3rd grade science kiddos who struggle with measuring in science. Enjoy your Sunday!

Renee at The Science School Yard

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...