Sunday Scoop (9.21.14)


I've been an absent blogger again all week.  However, I'm back to bring you The Sunday Scoop for the second week in a row.  I'm happy to say that I was able to accomplish everything on my list by Monday.  Woo hoo!  Here's hoping this keeps me motivated to complete this list, too.

3 things I have to do:
Since cleaning and cooking aren't that exciting, I'll jump straight to pictures.  My little guy turned 3 months old last week.  I have an appointment today to get his pictures taken.  Here are two of his current faces that I adore:


2 things I hope to do:
I decided to tackle another product update.  This time I'm working on my Keep on Rollin' dice games packs.  I had a vision, but it's not working out right so this one is taking WAY more time than it should.  I am super close to finishing The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.  I try to pick it up when my son is napping and my daughter is playing.  However, my daughter sees me reading and always wants to join in by bringing me books.  How can I resist a love for reading, right?  She even loves to read to him (yes, he is sleeping listening intently).


1 thing I'm happy to do:
My husband and I are building our forever home.  When I can sneak away to go see the progress, I fall in love with the property all over again. Today I'll get to see the progress in person so I am one happy mama!! 
Still beautiful, even on an overcast day in the glorious NW!


So happy to join in your linky again this week ladies.  


3 comments:

Lisa Robles said...

I loved the Fault in our Stars. Great book.

Lisa
http://lisateachr.blogspot.com/

Pixie Anne said...

Wow - that is an amazing view - lucky you!
Growing Little Learners

Teaching Trio said...

What a gorgeous view! Thanks for linking up!
~Kristen
Teaching Trio
Chalk & Apples

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...