Air & Weather Freebies, Day 2 - Games and More


Welcome to Day 2 of the Air & Weather freebies!  Today's focus:

It's no surprise that I love using games to engage my students in learning.  Here are a few weather-themed games and graphing activities I have created for my students.  I hope you can use them!






Need to get your students up and moving?  Try a cloud race:


Ready to review?  Check out this weather Bingo game from Barnard Island:


Not only do kids love games, but they also love art projects.  Here are some great ideas I've had my eye on for inspiration (sources below):

Sources Numbered in Order
#1#2#3#4#5 #6#7#8


Last year we used the kite art (bottom row) as inspiration and created these:



Click on the picture below for today's freebies:


I hope you have gathered some great resources.  Come back again tomorrow for more freebies!





1 comment:

Suzy Q said...

Thanks for gathering all the resources...bookmarked for next year. I love the #5 art project; we might have to do that one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...