Product Updates & Projects in the Works



My little blog has been neglected.....again.  Life has been getting in the way so I have been posting a bit more on my FB page to keep things short and sweet. If you aren't already following me there, I have been sharing several free St. Patrick's Day resources this week.   Head over to my FB page to check them out.


Meanwhile, I have been updating some old packs.  Most had been hiding on TpT for a bit because they were no longer up to par and I just didn't get around to updating them....until now.


First up is Marvin Redpost: Class President.  This book is part of a series by Louis Sachar, author of books like Holes and Sideways Stories from Wayside School.  

Next, is Amber Brown Goes Fourth.  This one is also part of a series.  

Another set that got a new look were three books from the Bailey School Kids series.




Coming Soon
I'm almost done with this sports-themed Geometry games pack:

...and this pack uses shopping scenarios for addition practice:


....and a few more Harry packs:
  
 


Oh, and I'm also working on a little freebie for my followers.  Stay tuned....




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...