Sunday Scoop



HAVE TO
Between a 4-year old who has been sick and a 9-month old who is trying to cruise the furniture and bumping into everything, our pictures keep getting postponed.  Fingers crossed I can get them in before too much longer!  

Groceries & Laundry - enough said!


HOPE TO
I'm working on a series of blog posts with Air & Weather freebies from a little pack I've been putting together.  Right now I'm trying to organize everything into 4 days of freebies.  Stay tuned!



I also just finished reading What Alice Forgot. It was a good read.  I almost skipped the epilogue, but glad I didn't!
 

I have been on the waitlist for this Jodi Picoult book for awhile.  I can't wait to start!



HAPPY TO
It may not be glamorous, but it's my happy reality:




Head over to the Teaching Trio for your Sunday Scoop!




4 comments:

Patty Rutenbar said...

I read that book. It is interesting.....as most of her books are. I won't tell you the ending, but I will say I have replayed many scenes in that book afterwards trying to figure it out. I think it might be good to read it again, now that I know how it ends. I must say I know far more about elephant behavior than I ever thought I should know!
Patty

Betty Albert said...

Your air and weather freebies sound cool. I'm a math teacher, but I like to incorporate other subjects all the time. It's helps me not be "another boring math teacher". THANKS & enjoy your day!

year2tastic blog said...

i will be checking back for your blog posts- sounds fab! Your books have just reminded me that I started a new book 3 weeks ago and I've put it down somewhere….oops! I really need to get back into it before I forget what I've already read! Have a lovely week and enjoy playtime Xx

Brionni McGriff said...

Love your happy to do! Somedays I feel like I don't give my 7 month old enough attention! Kids really do get big so fast!
-Bri @ Knowledge Mobile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...