Two for Tuesday (6.29.15)

Today I'm joining up with Chalk One Up for the Teacher to give you 50% off two of my products:

Several years ago I was drawn to the world of math workshop.  I knew that in order to make it run smoothly in my room, I needed to focus a lot of time and energy in developing games that are not only fun, but engaging.  I love independent games because you can differentiate easily AND keep everyone focused in their own space.  Dice games fulfilled that need in my classroom and I decided to share my games with other classrooms.

Today I'm featuring dice games for multiplication and division.  All you need are dice, sheet protectors, dry erase markers, and an eraser.  Once you're set up, the games can be used over and over, often with different results!

Here's a peek at the games included in each of the packs:
Multiplication has 7 different games.  Many of the games have more than one version included!

Division has 6 games.  Many of the games have more than one version included!


If you still need a closer look, check out this freebie from the multiplication pack:


For TODAY ONLY, you can grab these amazing dice games for a deep discount, so if you've had them on your wishlist, grab them while you can!  



Then, head on over to Chalk One Up for the Teacher to see what other deals you can grab today! 



1 comment:

Cyndie at Chalk One Up for the Teacher said...

Ahhh! I love these two products. Kids love dice games. Thank you so much for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...