Monday Made-It (7.20.15)

Happy Monday!  I'm back with a few more things to share with you this week.
My first project was making a few changes to my TpT storefront.  This is something I've had on my to-do list, but I've been putting it off for months.  The first thing I did was add some graphics to the text box by my profile thanks to this tutorial from Mrs. Fultz's Corner:

The second change was a bit more subtle, but still adds a little character to the custom categories.  I used this tutorial from Glitter Meets Glue Designs:


My second project this week is something new for me.  I've been delving into the Cam Jansen series and I wanted to create something my students could use with ANY book in the series.  At first I came up with a simple flip book, and then I took it one step further and decided my students could get a little creative, too!  There's a camera craft included in the pack and the camera can be used as a reading response booklet.   

You can learn more about this pack by clicking on the picture below:

Well, that's all I've been working on this week.  Check out the link over at 4th Grade Frolics:




6 comments:

Elementary AMC said...

Great job on sprucing up your storefront - love the bundle pics.I have been putting off sprucing up my store....one day. I love Cam and the flipbook is a great idea! The camera is perfect, Click!

Elementary AMC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

Your store font looks great. I used Christi's tutorial--it was great, but I think I need to update it again.
Now I gotta check out GMG's listing tutorial. Thanks for sharing that, I had no idea you could do that. My first reaction was "look at those arrows!"

Thanks
Matt
Digital: Divide & Conquer

Delaney Winborne said...

The Cam Jansen pack looks awesome! Wish my babies could read that! :)

Fervent First Grade Frenzy

Alison Rose said...

Super neat how you changed your store. It looks GREAT! I've got envy of this and need to check out the tutorials! Thanks for sharing!
Alison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

ES said...

Love your TPT updates. The Cam Jansen books are so great for visualizing!

My Bright Blue House

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...