Sunday Scoop (7.12.15)


HAVE TO
I've been slaving away for about a month on revising my Magic Tree House packs.  I finally finished them, so I now I need to bite the bullet and tackle the monster of uploading all 33 revisions (28 books + 5 bundles).  Let's hope technology is on my side!

We've had one of the warmest summers on record.  I was doing really good with my water intake until we hit a few cooler days this week.  I've noticed headaches creeping in on me, so it's time to get back on board and be more proactive about downing those ounces!

A few weeks ago I was notified that I had a $25 credit to the app store.  I'm a girl who loves free stuff, but I don't want to clutter my phone with things I don't need.  I also don't have time for browsing all of the different apps out there.  Do you have any favorites that I should look into?


HOPE TO
My son turned one about last month.  We've been weaning him off the bottle one at a time, saving the nighttime bottle for last.  This little darling took the longest 8.5 months to sleep through the night consistently.  The last thing we want to do is mess things up, you know?  But I think he's ready....I hope!!  

I hinted at this project last week on my Facebook page.  I'm hoping to have it done today.  Just trying to think through some different scenarios to make sure I'm truly ready.



HAPPY TO
My hubby needed to pick up some machinery from his parent's house yesterday.  He offered to take the kids with him.  This means my kids got to spend the day with Grandma & Grandpa and I had the whole day to be productive.  I can't wait to hear all about it when my daughter wakes up!


Head over to The Teaching Trio to see what everyone else is up to!




2 comments:

JanCT said...

Bye-bye to the baby bottle! It's exciting but kind of bittersweet, too, right? Uploading is my least favorite part of TPTing. Hope all goes smoothly!
Jan
Laughter and Consistency

Suzy Q said...

My students love the Magic Tree House series...hope all went well with the uploading! How fantastic to have a day to yourself, and I am sure the grandparents loved their day, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...