February Currently


Welcome to February, folks!
Did you remember to change your calendar this morning?  


Since February is a short month, I'll keep this month's currently short & sweet!

These days our little world revolves around building a new house and keeping up with the little ones.  I dream of lazy days (ha!) and fresh air because we are in the cold & rainy season which limits our outdoor time.  My kids thrive on days when we get to play outside so they can run, jump, and squeal with delight (even if it means we deal with runny noses for days after).  


I've taken on some big projects for February which include changing my product covers to squares and planning my daughter's 5th birthday party.  Let's just hope I keep my sanity through both!


What are you up to this month?  Head over to Farley's blog to check out her new look and see what everyone else is up to!
Oh Boy It's Farley


Image Map

2 comments:

Liveloveserveteach said...

Hi Storie!
I am also planning my son's 5th birthday party this month. Seeing as how we have just moved in and still have boxes around I decided to have the party elsewhere. Normally I love throwing them parties at our home. This year he lucks out. My kids are the same way with the sun here in the PNW. Sun's out = run out and play! Hoping to meet you at the meet-up in March!
Joya :)

Raye said...

I totally love Love it or List it! We stream only (netflix, etc) so I only get to indulge when I am out of town. HGTV is always the first (and only!) thing I turn on and I love that show :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...