Is Your Wish List Ready?


Teacher Appreciation Week is upon us.  I don't know about you, but I'm ready to show some appreciation to my fellow teachers by making some purchases during the upcoming Teachers Pay Teachers sale (May 3rd & 4th).  I thought it would be fun to join in with some teacher friends and let you know the top wishlisted items from my store. 

First up is Math Mania.  This is a pack that I have used with great success with my second graders at the beginning of the school year.  It could also be used with first graders in the spring.  Included are five math centers that target addition and subtraction facts, telling time, counting coin combinations, and comparing coin totals.  You can learn more about Math Mania here.

My next most wishlisted item is my pack of Book Tub Labels.  The labels in this pack come in four different colors (blue, green, purple, and pink).  There are a variety of labels included for primary classrooms including popular book series, authors, and leveled books, but the best part of all is these labels are editable so you can add any book labels you need to match the set.  You can learn more about my Book Tub Labels here

The third most wishlisted item in my store is the Magic Tree House Bundle for books #1 - #8.  If you teach primary students, they have probably enjoyed reading about Jack and Annie's adventures.  This bundle includes book companions for the first eight books in the series.  Each book companion contains comprehension questions for each chapter, graphic organizers, and other extras.  You can learn more about this Magic Tree House Bundle here

Don't forget to head over to Teaching in the Tongass to see the items other teachers are adding to their wishlists.  So, make sure you are up-to-date on your feedback, load up your cart, and get ready to grab some great deals!

Happy Shopping!


Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...