2 for Tuesday (7.19.16)


I hope your summer is going well!  I'm popping in really quickly today to share another #2forTuesday deal with you.  I don't know about you, but I am anxiously awaiting The Olympics.  My favorites to watch in the summer are women's gymnastics and swimming.  In honor of the upcoming games, I'm putting my two Olympic-themed book packs on sale today:

First up is Magic Tree House #16, Hour of the Olympics.  In this story, Jack and Annie head to Ancient Greece and learn all about the early Olympics.


This pack has comprehension questions for each chapter, vocabulary practice, graphic organizers, and more!




Next up is the nonfiction companion, Ancient Greece and the Olympics:

This pack also contains comprehension questions and vocabulary practice.  Also included are graphic organizers, fact & opinion practice, and more!



You can grab these book packs here.  You can also see what other deals are available today by heading to TpT and searching #2forTuesday.

Happy Shopping!

Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...