2 for Tuesday(7.12.16)


If you've been shopping lately, you know the stores are stocking up for Back-to-School.  As much as I'd like to crawl under a rock and pretend it isn't happening, I can't resist a good sale on school supplies!  If you're like me, then you'll need to check out these #2forTuesday resources that can be used all year long in the classroom:

First up is my Spelling Worksheets pack:

These printables will have your students practicing their list of spelling words in creative ways.  You just need to add a list of 10 words.  Almost all of the pages have an editable version, too.  


Next up is my Reading Response pack:

This 150 page pack is filled with reading response sheets for fiction and nonfiction.  Some of the response pages have clipart to appeal to younger readers.  I also have a more streamlined set of pages for older students.  There are also book review pages, monthly reading calendars, and bookmarks.  Here's a small peek into this enormous pack:





Head over to TpT and search #2forTuesday to see all of the deals of the day!

Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...